marți, 8 martie 2016

Hello and welcome!

As the blog says my name is Dorice Gray and I am a writer. It's been my passion ever since I learned the alphabet. 
My first book is self published on Amazon.








The Accident is a paranormal romance story that presents Miruna who meets a mysterious young man which seems to follow her everywhere. Soon, she realizes that she is the only one who can see him, but he is not a ghost and she's pretty sure he is not just the result of her imagination, either. He has a secret mission. Will she find out what is all about with this man and what is he hiding?

You can find it here: http://amzn.to/1M4HCvP

I wrote this book back in 2009, but I only published it in 2013. I was planning a sequel, actually I am still planning it. However, since then I got involved in other projects and I postponed writing it. 
I have to admit I am very proud of this story, though it is not very long, but it was my first published so it has a special place in my heart. 
If you get to read it, please don't hesitate to add your review on amazon/goodreads/your blogs. Comments are much appreciated and encouraged.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu